I've found that doing an end of the year blog really helps me to see how many wonderful things happen throughout any given year, and this year was certainly no exception. Enjoy a whirlwind tour of our 2009 with me!
January through March:
- In January, I traveled to Anaheim with the Paper Crafts team to CHA (and endured a trip to Disneyland!).
- In February, I saw Celine Dion with Jennifer, Brandy, and Kelly in Salt Lake City.
- In March, I headed east for my very first CKC in Louisville, KY.
April through June:
- In April, I turned 40, and Beth and I took an amazing road trip to San Francisco and had the time of our lives. One of our best vacations ever EVER!
- In May, I got a promotion to editor, and Beth and I celebrated Derby Day in style!
- In May, I also taught my second CKC in Manchester, NH. What a gorgeous part of the country!
- Beth's May consisted of a trip to Jacksonville, FL, to see an old friend, and Nashville, TN, to teach CKU.
- On Memorial Day, I made a solo road trip to Arches National Park. So majestic!
- In June, we each filmed some more TN Marketing segments, and one day we bought cowboy hats and took pictures out here in the wild, wild west!
July through September:
- In July, we headed to Wendover, NV, to see Pat Benatar in concert and then we explored the utterly amazing Bonneville Salt Flats.
- In the middle of July, my band recorded a demo CD. Fun!
- Later in July, I was gone over a week to CHA in Orlando, FL, and then CKC in Valley Forge.
- In August, we headed to Michigan to sing for our cousin's wedding as well as hang out with friends and loved ones in the Great Lakes State.
- In early September, Beth turned 50! Our brother Paul arrived on her birthday, and we had a blast exploring the area with him.
- In mid-September, I taught my final CKC in Nashville, and made a side trip to Cincinnati to hang out with some friends.
- In early October, Beth parted ways from Creating Keepsakes. (boo)
- In mid-October our brother and his family moved back to the US from Turkey! (yay!)
- For Halloween, Beth had the best costume EVER for $0.
- In November, Beth started an amazing new job at Challenger School as a writer. She is enjoying it very much! (yay!)
- In December, we celebrated an amazing book that Beth wrote while working for Creating Keepsakes. Liz Kartchner's book is as outstanding as she is! Their collaboration along with great designers, photography, and design turned out one stellar, must-have book!
- And to round the year out, we headed to Michigan to be with our entire immediate family for Christmas! I even snuck in a mini-reunion with college and high school pals.
Yes, 2009 was filled with much adventure. We are so blessed and ready for whatever 2010 brings!
Happy New Year!